A simple solution to bridge the gap between the home you have and the home you want.
Bridge Loan Services
Compass Bridge Loan Services gets you access to competitive rates and dedicated support from industry-leading lenders, with the exclusive option to get up to six months of your loan payments fronted when you sell your home with a Compass agent.
What’s a bridge loan?
A bridge loan is a short-term loan that uses the equity from your current home to help you make an offer on a new one, without rushing to sell.
After months of research, Compass has selected lenders that are offering competitive rates and dedicated service for Compass clients. Already working with a lender you love? No problem. This unique solution lets you choose the provider that works best for you.
No out-of-pocket costs
Work with a Compass agent to sell your current home and get up to six months of your bridge loan payments and other associated costs fronted — an exclusive offering for Compass clients, regardless of the lender you use.*
How It Works
1. Sign an Exclusive Listing Agreement with your Compass agent to sell your current home — while you work with them to find your next dream home.
2. Apply and get approved for a bridge loan with the lender of your choice.
3. Ask your Compass agent about getting the first six months of your bridge loan payments fronted.*
4. Move into your new home while your Compass agent works to sell your current home.
5. When your old home sells, simply use the proceeds to pay back the bridge loan and any fronted monthly payments.